Monday, April 23, 2012

Most prized possession

When it comes to my most valuable possession, I find myself having a hard time thinking about what I own that's so important to me that if I lose it, I would hate myself. For anyone else, it could be their most expensive prized possession or something simple that means a lot more than what it may look like. I for one, appreciate and am grateful for everything I have, which can be hard for me to think about what I truly value. So my most valuable possession? It would probably be all my pictures in my photo album. Memories are hard to get back and relive, and I can't get back those pictures if they were ever gone. I have some embarrassing photos that I wish were never captured on camera but it makes me smile every time I look at them and because "A picture is worth a thousand words."

-Cindy T.


No comments:

Post a Comment